Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Blog Analysis

After reviewing a few of my classmates blogs, I decided to analyze Scott's. When viewing his blog the first thing that stands out to me are the pictures of the sharks. Right away I am able to see that he has some sort of interest in sharks and scuba diving. Even the name of his blog, "Shark Cage" gives you a greater understanding for his interest in sharks. His background colors consist of a few different shades of blues and some yellow. The color choices go very well and give a good representation of what kind of person Scott may be. Scott is a history major, and usually the impression I get from a history major is that they might be a little dry and not so interested in adventurous activities. But after reviewing his blog I can see that Scott is defiantly not a "dry" person and and has a great desire for adventure.

1 comment:

Scubadiver1188 said...

Thank you for the nice comments. I'm the type of person that wants to share what they do with as many people as possible. Look at the site that i analyzed.